- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
I am committed to providing my clients with the guidance and consistent service needed in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive business and individual strategy.
- States Insurance Licensed:
- DE, FL, MD, NJ, PA, SC, VA
- Areas Served:
- Central and North Eastern Pennsylvania and the areas in between
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
“Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time, for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect.” — James Mason
4 Simple Ways To Make Your Home Office More Ergonomic...
Because ergonomic chairs can be pricey.
Disability income insurance premiums might not be as expensive as you think. When it comes to helping protect what might be your most valuable...
Great jobs start with great bosses. Treat your boss today and show them your appreciation #Boss'sDay
The Lower Your Blood Pressure, the Lower Your Heart Risks
Heart risks may be present even at “healthy” blood pressure levels, underscoring the importance of diet and exercise.
You have insurance to protect your house and car. Why not have coverage to help replace your income if you became injured or sick and were unable to work?
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story