- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
I am committed to providing my clients with the guidance and consistent service needed in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive business and individual strategy.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.
Davis, CA 95618
Monday - Friday: 9:00am-6:00pmSaturday: By Appointment OnlySunday: Closed
- (855)-728-7285 ext: 2
- States Insurance Licensed:
- AZ, CA Insurance Lic. #0F02948, OR, WA
- Areas Served:
- Greater Sacramento and the Inland Empire
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Client Services Manager
- State Licenses
- CA Insurance Lic. #0I34259
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
Treat your boss, or if you are your own boss- treat yourself! It's Boss's Day!
How many tries did it take you before you succeeded? #QOTD
Determine Your Life Insurance Need Calculator | Mutual of Omaha
Life Insurance can address a variety of needs. By focusing on three major categories, you can help those who depend on you to maintain their...
What to Do If Your Term Life Insurance Policy Is About to Expire
Explore your options now, before your term policy expires.
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story