- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
Everyone's financial situation is unique. We'll listen to your needs and build a combination of services that meets your expectations.
- States Insurance Licensed:
- AZ, GA, MI, SC
- Areas Served:
- Bluffton, SC and Surrounding Areas (Licensed in SC, GA, FL, VA, AZ)
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
Building a family budget takes time. Start by establishing short and long-term goals. Check out this article for more tips on building a family...
The Future of Social Security and Medicare: Here's What...
What do this year's Social Security and Medicare Trustees Reports reveal about the future of these programs?
If you know what your budget goals are, it’s time to start categorizing your expenses to determine just where your money is being spent. Check out...
Hitting the open road this summer? Check out this great list of the best time of year to visit each of the 50 states!...
Whether you work a high-risk job or not, accidents can happen. Disability Insurance can replace lost income if you can’t work and help protect...
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story