- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
I am committed to providing my clients with the guidance and consistent service needed in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive business and individual strategy.
- States Insurance Licensed:
- IA, IL, MO, TX
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
At Mutual of Omaha, we support PRIDE Month and believe in equal rights for everyone. Join us in celebrating diversity and inclusion this month and...
Disability Insurance Critical Fact: #DisabilityInsuranceAwarenessMonth Only 40 percent of US households have at least $6,275 in liquid savings....
Is Social Security Coverage Enough? #DisabilityInsuranceAwarenessMonth At least 51 million working adults in the United States are without...
Disability Can Happen to Anyone #DisabilityInsuranceAwarenessMonth More than one in four of today’s 20-year-olds can expect to be out of work for...
IRS extends tax filing deadline to July 15 as coronavirus...
President Donald Trump ordered the IRS federal income tax filing extension to help deal with the coronavirus pandemic's economic fallout, Treasury...
We only live once—don’t let financial stress affect your quality of life. https://bit.ly/2M4UVWW Mutual of Omaha Advisors is a division of...
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story