- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
I am committed to providing my clients with the guidance and consistent service needed in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive business and individual strategy.
- (402)-399-9300 ext: 2205
- States Insurance Licensed:
- IA, KS, NE
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
Mac and Cheese Recipes You’ll Want to Bookmark ASAP
We rounded up our all-time favorite recipes, because few things are better than a bowl of homemade mac and cheese....
27 Cheapest Places Where You'll Really Want to Retire
Good news for your nest egg: 27 of our picks for the best places to retire have below-average living costs. See the list of affordable retirement cities.
The Best Fourth of July Fireworks in Every U.S. State
Celebrate Independence Day the right way....
If This Devastating Experience Has Taught Me Anything … | Life Happens
When I was 17, my father lost his battle with kidney and cardiovascular disease. As long as I shall live, I do not believe that I will ever forget...
Managing Money When You Marry: Financial Tips for Newlyweds
One challenge you may face as a newly married couple is how to manage your finances together.
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story