- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
I am committed to providing my clients with the guidance and consistent service needed in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive business and individual strategy.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.
- States Insurance Licensed:
- NM, TX
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Administrative Assistant / Marketing
Stephanie.Pace@adviserfocus.comStephanie is a Graduate of Texas Tech University in Lubbock with her degree in Marketing. She has been full time with us since November 2015. Stephanie is here to help you with your questions and needs, please feel free to call her anytime.
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
Marriage and Money: Taking a Team Approach to Retirement
Open communication and teamwork are especially important when saving and investing for retirement.
Mac and Cheese Recipes You’ll Want to Bookmark ASAP
We rounded up our all-time favorite recipes, because few things are better than a bowl of homemade mac and cheese....
What's Going On In Your Child's Brain When You Read Them A Story?
There are many ways young children encounter stories. A new study finds a "Goldilocks effect," where a cartoon may be "too hot" and audiobooks...
What is gross domestic product, and why is it important to investors?
Gross domestic product is the most comprehensive collection of data on a country's economy.
14 Reasons Your Boss Should Let You Work From Home
While telecommuting is an increasingly desirable option for many workers, less is said about how it benefits employers. Businesses do stand to...
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story