- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
I am committed to providing my clients with the guidance and consistent service needed in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive business and individual strategy.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.
- States Insurance Licensed:
- AZ, ID, NM, TX
- Areas Served:
- Arizona and New Mexico
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
A quote by #WinstonChurchill to inspire you today. #QOTD
What is the Medicare Donut Hole? | Mutual of Omaha
Most Medicare plans with prescription drug coverage have a gap you should know about. Find out what the donut hole means for your Medicare....
Thank you to all who have served in the United States Armed Forces. #VeteransDay
How to Help Veterans Through Acts of Kindness | Reader's Digest
You can't help but smile (and maybe shed a tear) at some of the heartwarming ways strangers have given back to those who have fought for their country.
How many obstacles have you overcome? #Success #QOTD
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans –...
If you know you need additional Medicare coverage or are curious about your options, learning the differences between Medicare Supplement and Medicare...
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story