- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
I am committed to providing my clients with the guidance and consistent service needed in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive business and individual strategy.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.
- States Insurance Licensed:
- AZ, ID, NM, TX
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
Have an old employer retirement plan? One option you may have is to roll the assets into your current 401k. Call me to learn about all of your...
53% of millennials would go into credit card debt to attend a...
More than a quarter say it's 'definitely' worth it.
7 Life Events Where Life Insurance Can Help | Mutual of Omaha
Have you ever wondered, “Do I need life insurance?” Consider these 7 life events that help answer that question.
This Is the Most Beautiful Place in Every U.S. State
It's called "America the Beautiful" for a reason.
Ramp up your retirement savings. Add a portion of salary increases or bonuses to boost your balance.
You know a strategy for retirement is important, but it can be overwhelming! Check out this short ebook for tips on staging your retirement.
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story