- Help young families protect their family and property in case of an unexpected and potentially devastating disability or death.
- Help professionals plan for a long retirement, so they don’t run out of money yet still have the lifestyle they desire.
- Help those close to retirement prepare for the effects of healthcare expenses including long-term care and unexpected illnesses.
- Help small business owners protect their life’s work for their family and employees.
As a Financial Advisor, my role is to help you direct your financial resources toward the goals that are most important to you. I will listen to your concerns and help develop a plan that helps you accomplish those goals.
- (540)-989-1931 ext: 244
- States Insurance Licensed:
- Areas Served:
- Roanoke and New River Valleys, Smith Mountain Lake, Bland, Wythe, Smyth, Bristol, and all surrounding counties.
I am here to listen
How we will work together
- Our first conversation will focus on getting to know you, hearing your story, answering your questions and understand how we fit together.
- After listening to your financial history and goals, we'll begin looking at options that make sense and shape recommendations based upon your feedback.
- Once we've set out together we'll keep the conversation going and adjust the course as necessary.
Products I Offer
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
Tuition at public four-year institutions has increased by 213% in the past 30 years. Whether you’re planning to pay for your child’s education or...
Only 26% Of Older Americans Are Retirement-Literate -- Find...
Want to live a more secure retirement? Consider improving your knowledge about retirement planning. Higher retirement literacy rates linked to higher...
Looking for a good snapshot of your overall financial situation? Check your credit report! Get to know it and what it means for your finances. For...
Did you know April is Financial Literacy Month? If you’re committed to making some positive changes to your financial situation, you’ve taken the...
How to Keep Working When You’re Just Not Feeling It
Four strategies for motivating...
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story