As a financial planner, my role is to help you direct your financial resources toward the goals that are most important to you.I strive to help all of my clients plan for their futures. I accomplish this each and everyday by putting their interests first.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.
La Crosse, WI 54601
- States Insurance Licensed:
- FL, IA, MI, MN, WI
- Areas Served:
- Central Wisconsin, Southwest Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota.
Financial Planning Process
- I will listen to your concerns and goals and can help determine if a financial plan is right for you
- To help provide a clear understanding of your financial picture, we’ll review your key financial information. This information aside, the biggest driver of a financial plan should be your financial goals and objectives
- No two financial plans are exactly the same. I can craft a carefully constructed plan that addresses your financial goals and objectives, while taking into account your current financial situation
- After the plan is developed, I’ll present it to you to make sure it addresses your needs
- Once you approve the plan, we will take the proper steps to put the plan in action
- Your financial needs could change – and likely will – after your financial plan is developed. I’ll conduct regular reviews to make sure your financial plan continues to meet your current needs
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance Planning
- Disability Income Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning
- Education Funding
- Employee Benefits
Products I Offer
Director of First Impressions
1 / 3Vanessa is one of our "Director of First Impressions". She will be one of the first ones that you greet you when you come in for a meeting, she will also be one of the first people you talk with when you call into the office.
Director of First Impressions
2 / 3Sherri is also one of our "Directors of First Impressions". Sherri or Vanessa will be one of the first ones that you greet you when you come in for a meeting, she will also be one of the first people you talk with when you call into the office.
3 / 3Travis is a member of my team and serves as a Financial Planner. You will meet Travis when we conduct client meetings.
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
Millennials are saving for financial freedom -- not retirement
Millennials often get a bad rap when it comes to financial responsibility. Millennials are saving more money than any other generation, according...
Have an old employer retirement plan? One option you may have is to roll the assets into your current 401k. Call me to learn about all of your...
7 Life Events Where Life Insurance Can Help | Mutual of Omaha
Have you ever wondered, “Do I need life insurance?” Consider these 7 life events that help answer that question.
Ramp up your retirement savings. Add a portion of salary increases or bonuses to boost your balance.
What to Do If Your Term Life Insurance Policy Is About to Expire
Explore your options now, before your term policy expires.
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story