As a financial planner, my role is to help you direct your financial resources toward the goals that are most important to you.I strive to help all of my clients plan for their futures. I accomplish this each and everyday by putting their interests first.
La Crosse, WI 54601
- States Insurance Licensed:
- CO, FL, IA, MI, MN, MT, WI
- Areas Served:
- Central Wisconsin, Southwest Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota.
Financial Planning Process
- I will listen to your concerns and goals and can help determine if a financial plan is right for you
- To help provide a clear understanding of your financial picture, we’ll review your key financial information. This information aside, the biggest driver of a financial plan should be your financial goals and objectives
- No two financial plans are exactly the same. I can craft a carefully constructed plan that addresses your financial goals and objectives, while taking into account your current financial situation
- After the plan is developed, I’ll present it to you to make sure it addresses your needs
- Once you approve the plan, we will take the proper steps to put the plan in action
- Your financial needs could change – and likely will – after your financial plan is developed. I’ll conduct regular reviews to make sure your financial plan continues to meet your current needs
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance Planning
- Disability Income Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning
- Education Funding
- Employee Benefits
Products I Offer
Director of First Impressions
1 / 4Vanessa is one of our "Director of First Impressions". She will be one of the first ones that greet you when you come in for a meeting, she will also be one of the first people you talk with when you call into the office.
Director of First Impressions
2 / 4Sherri is also one of our "Directors of First Impressions". Sherri or Vanessa will be one of the first ones that greet you when you come in for a meeting, she will also be one of the first people you talk with when you call into the office.
3 / 4Travis is a member of my team and serves as a Financial Planner. You will meet Travis when we conduct client meetings.
4 / 4Zachary is the newest member of my team and serves as a Financial Representative. Zachary specializes in many areas and has a focus on helping young couples with their financial future.
Retire with ConfidenceRead the transcript
Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Help Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re planning for retirement, college, or a rainy day, it’s important to focus on the journey – not just the destination. To successfully plan for these milestones, it’s vital to figure out which tactics to use to reach your goal faster, safer or more effectively. One of the tactics many consider is life insurance […]Read Article
Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies – Which is Right for You?
Did you know that after you enroll in Medicare, there’s a few more steps to take? You still need to decide how you want to receive your Medicare benefits and whether you want to pay for additional coverage. Medicare (Part A and Part B) is where many people start, but this plan can leave you […]Read Article
News & Updates
What was your favorite book to read as a child? #ChildrensBookDay
Coronavirus: What You Need to Know to Get Through This...
There has been a lot of recent news about the coronavirus and related uncertainty which has contributed to volatility in the stock market. We...
I changed my travel plans because of COVID-19, but there are...
"Does it hurt to see my portfolio down? Sure. But will that temporary hurt matter years from now when I'm ready to withdraw money? I don't think so."
Read the letter a wealth manager sent to clients as the...
As difficult as it is, we must seemingly do nothing at this point, while in reality we are doing exactly what we should be doing.
I freaked out in 2008 and pulled all my cash out of the bank....
Applying the lessons learned during the last recession can help you keep your head above water while stock values are plummeting.
Listening to our customers for more than 100 years
The key to our longevity is simple.
You see, as a mutual company, we're owned by our policyholders. Which means we've been able to focus on listening to our customers, not Wall Street. It's a singular commitment that has drawn people to Mutual of Omaha for generations.View Our Story